Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

Lol. The fight was actually pretty epic. I was hoping to see it play out but I liked the comedy that was put into it as well. Animation wants perfect but it definitely got the job done. 5/5

MGS3 - Fry Eater part 1 MGS3 - Fry Eater part 1

What the ?

The voices annoyed me. Its like the people do not know how to talk. Equitment? Thats how he said that. Not to mention the sound was horrid. The drawings were ok, but sound and voices were annoying.

Thunderstruck Thunderstruck

Awesome!

Great art and animation!
5/5
10/10

Nintendo 3DSeizure Nintendo 3DSeizure

Pretty cool!

First off! Awesome submission. It was funny and deserves a good score!

Now for me to vent.
What really grinds my gears is that the viewers of newgrounds will blindly vote 5 on anything related to anything by Johnny Utah or Egoraptor. Dont get me wrong they have some good stuff, but they also have some crap that has scores of 4.5. The reason I bring this up is because this submission reminds me of some of egoraptors early submissions. Now I think the animation and drawings are a tad better then his but just as hilarious (if not more so) and I sit here and see that the score is a 3.15 and I just dont get it. It deserves so much more. Why do people suck up to them? Its not like they even know they exist or there getting anything in return?
We have a decently animated submission and its funny. Something you dont usually see a lot of.

Anyways keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Pink Pink Pink Pink

NICE!

I really liked it. The colors and everything fit well with the animations. Your getting better. Also nice audio choice it seemed to fit perfectly. I enjoyed the musical notes. Thats something I wasn't expecting. All around a very cheery submission and is sure to put a smile on peoples faces.

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

WOW

As a game developer that made me laugh. It was a clever way of getting his attention, but I think you guys should have went all out emailing the other sponsors out there and contacting people via FGL. But besides all of that it was funny and had a good story behind it.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Touching

Wow it is very touching and I agree with what you say 100%. I am actually a game designer but the funny thing is I do not spend much time playing games. I do play games dont get me wrong, but I create games because thats what I love to do. Its my art form is what I would say. Its like an interactive story basically. I can honestly say that if there were no such thing as games I would most likely be a writer.

But I agree that a lot of people waste away there lives on games. Thats what really dieters me from online gaming or MMORPG'S. I just know that it can take away so much time and leaves no time for your real life. You know the one that has no continues. I really enjoyed this submission and I hope to see more from you in the future.
10/10
5/5

Dear Tom Dear Tom

LOL

This better get front page, simply hilarious.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks, I hope it does to!

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Dude Awesome!

I started to watch and at first I thought it was good because of the art and quickly started to become annoyed do to I hate emo people and you completely saved that submission. 10/10

David's Adventures Eps 10 David's Adventures Eps 10

Amazing

It is great, but I want legend of david 5!